United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > OUTSIDE UNITED > General Football > Archives > World Cup 2010

Old 05-06-2010, 12:14 PM   #21
rondwisan
udah sebelas yaa :)

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter
Default Re: WAGs in action

next edition please .....

kontributornya mana nih ..., kok stockna gak ditambah ...
“Let’s not underestimate the other teams. They are very good teams and there are a lot of games to play before the end of the season. We’re in a good position. But that means nothing if you don’t win the next game.” - Dimitar Berbatov
Old 05-06-2010, 05:11 PM   #22
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Sayang fenomena WAGs tidak tampak dalam sepakbola Indonesia yach ...
Old 06-06-2010, 02:34 AM   #23
NdeGue
academy
Kapan Wisuda?!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
NdeGue Ready for being a real United Indonesia
Visit NdeGue's Twitter

M a n t a b z ! !
Old 06-06-2010, 05:26 AM   #24
Redsbusby
BANG to the KE

Thanked 3,073 Times in 1,811 Posts
Mentioned: 134 Post(s)
Redsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond repute

Sebelumnya, Yang punya WAGS

Cheryl ama Posh Beckham... hmmm, 2 diantara 3 cewe WAGS idaman saya ..............

Aturan buat WAGS lebih longgar untuk PD 2010.. sesaat setelah pengumuman skuad Inggris...

nomer 2 dari kiri, ALex Curran, adalah Wanita idaman pertamanya

dan masih berlanjut

Butuh tmen, Bro RIo?

Wazza and Coolen...

Defoe n Jordan...

Rio and Ellison...

Carrick n Lisa ....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

THE ONLY THING WE WANT TO LOSE THIS SEASON IS THE DEBT
Old 06-06-2010, 05:30 AM   #25
Redsbusby
BANG to the KE

Thanked 3,073 Times in 1,811 Posts
Mentioned: 134 Post(s)
Redsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andi Istiabudi View Post
Sayang fenomena WAGs tidak tampak dalam sepakbola Indonesia yach ...
Mungkin perlu diingat, siapa tau yg dibawah ini jg termasuk WAGs versi Indonesia

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

THE ONLY THING WE WANT TO LOSE THIS SEASON IS THE DEBT
Old 06-06-2010, 04:08 PM   #26
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Victoria Beckham Bentak Ibu Hamil
Pebriansyah Ariefana - detikhot

Jakarta Istri David Beckham, Victoria Beckham membentak salah seorang ibu hamil. Ibu hamil tersebut meminta Beckham mengelus-elus perutnya.

Kejadian itu berlangsung di sebuah lift di hotel di kawasan New York, Amerika Serikat belum lama ini. Si ibu hamil meminta tolong pemain bola Asal Inggris itu menggosok perutnya supaya anaknya kelak jago main bola dan populer seperti Beckham.

"Wanita itu naik lift, melihat David, dan berkata 'aku hamil. Bisakah menggosok perutku sehingga mungkin belum lahir anak saya akan menjadi atlet terkenal seperti anda?," jelas seorang sumber seperti dilansir Contact Music, Minggu (6/6/2010).

Namun sebelum Beckham mengelus, sang istri berteriak dan mengomel kepada ibu hamil itu. "Sebelum suaminya sempat menjawab, Victoria membentak, 'apakah kau bercanda, apa anda tahu berapa kali perempuan seperti anda mencoba meminta hal seperti itu? Lihat saja dirimu, saya meragukan kalau anda hamil'," lanjut sumber itu. Keinginan ibu hamil itu pun tidak terkabul.

(ebi/ebi)

Source: http://www.detikhot.com
Old 10-06-2010, 12:10 PM   #27
drivemein
first team
-

drivemein is just really nicedrivemein is just really nicedrivemein is just really nicedrivemein is just really nice

2010 Italy WAGs to Look For in South Africa
-worldcupblog.org-

Gigi Buffon’s wife – Alena Seredova

Given her hotness, it’s only appropriate we start out with the exquisite Alena Seredova here. She’s married to Italy’s #1 keeper, mother of his bambini, and despite being Czech will likely be cheering on the Azzurri in South Africa.

Morgan De Sanctis’ wife – Giovanna

Via the magic of The Google, I was able to find out that Morgan is married to a woman called Giovanna (with whom he grew up, cue your “awws” now) and that they have two kids together. But there is absolutely not a single photograph of Morgan’s missus that I can find online anywhere.

Federico Marchetti’s fiancée – Rachele Mura

Once again The Google comes through with the information that Federico is engaged to a woman called Rachele Mura, and that if Italy wins the World Cup he’ll marry her (and get a tattoo). Rachele doesn’t appear to be a swimsuit model, and this photo of her in the booth at a game (is that San Siro?) is the only one I could find. She’s adorable.

Salvatore Bocchetti’s nameless fiancée

Okay, she’s not nameless. At least I assume she’s not. But all I can find is reference to a fiancée, nothing more. No mention of her name, and no photos.

Leonardo Bonucci’s fiancée – Martina Maccari

Bari defender Leonardo Bonucci’s girlfriend Martina Maccari thoughtfully did a Q&A session with an Italian footy site (part of their “other half” series), and as you can see Leo likes to take self-portraits of the couple. Martina’s an ex-model, but she’s contemplating a career in journalism now.

Fabio Cannavaro’s wife – Daniela Cannavaro

Italy’s captain married his childhood sweetheart, Daniela, and they’ve been together for a gajillion years. There are three mini-Cannavaros to prove it. And this is what the whole fam-damily will look like in the stands, cheering Fabio on.

Giorgio Chiellini (is single) has a girlfriend

At least he’s single according to the interwebs. One report had him tied to a physics student named Carolina who was nearly kidnapped last year, but conflicting reports say that’s actually his twin brother Claudio’s girlfriend.

Domenico Criscito’s wife – Pamela Chioccioli

In the same story where keeper Marchetti vowed to marry his fiancée if Italy won the World Cup, Criscito promised he’d have a baby with his wife, Pamela – and like Bonucci’s girlfriend, Pamela also sat down for a Q&A with that Italian soccer site. Pamela is another non-model, so you’ll have to settle for these shots of her with hubby Mimmo.

Christian Maggio’s wife – Valeria Mettifogo

Maggio just married his wife Valeria on May 22nd, so she’s tagging along in South Africa with him on what he calls “an original, but unforgettable, honeymoon.” I sort of think, Christian darling, that wifey would appreciate a honeymoon without the rest of the 22 Azzurri in tow – even if y’all win the trophy.

Gianluca Zambrotta’s wife – Valentina Zambrotta

Don’t be fooled by this photo of Zambrotta’s wife, Valentina – she’s not a model. She just has the body of a model. She is a “downhill inline skater,” and although I have no idea what that means I’m guessing being that well-endowed must give her some kind of momentum edge in the “downhill” part of that sport.

Mauro Camoranesi’s wife – Karina Camoranesi

Mauro’s wife, Karina, and their kids have been in the stands before – wearing both Azzurri blue and Juve stripes – and I’m hoping for her sake that she doesn’t pull a funny face like this one again (at least not with photographers around).

Daniele De Rossi’s wife* – Tamara De Rossi

It appears that DDR and his wife, Tamara De Rossi, separated in late 2009 after three years of marriage, although I can’t verify whether they’re headed for divorce or reconciliation. On the off-chance that things are looking up for the couple and Tamara heads to South Africa to cheer Daniele on, here’s what she looks like. And hey, if you see her, offer a hug. I’m sure she’d love that. She looks like she needs one.

Gennaro Gattuso’s wife – Monica Romano

I kind of think you’d have to be a tough cookie to be married to Rino (and I’m allowed to say that as a Milanista), and I also think I’m paying Gattuso’s wife, Monica, a compliment when I say she looks like she fits the bill perfectly. I also think she cleans up nicely (as does hubby), which is good. As an aside, given the new-to-me news of DDR and his wife being separated, I’m now suspicious of how Tamara’s looking at Rino in this picture. Luckily, I think Monica can take care of herself.

Claudio Marchisio’s wife – Roberta Marchisio

Claudio’s only 23, but that hasn’t slowed him down much. He’s been married to Roberta since 2008, and they have a bambino together who’ll be a year old after this World Cup finishes. Fun fact? Nevermind that Claudio plays for Juve – his father-in-law once played for Torino’s youth squad, so Roberta remains a Torino fan.

Riccardo Montolivo’s girlfriend – Cristina De Pin

Oh, thank you, Riccardo Montolivo, for renewing my faith in the Azzurri penchant for models. Montolivo’s girlfriend is Cristina De Pin, who happens to be a Playboy Italia playmate. Although given the propensity for half-naked modeling in all kinds of publications in Italy, I’m not sure how being in Playboy Italia really sets her apart. (Although since I was able to find so many photos of Ms. De Pin online, I figured I’d take advantage of the situation – so you get an extra helping of her, too.)

Angelo Palombo is single

At least I’m assuming he is. Either that or his girlfriend/wife/boyfriend (hell, I dunno) is kept incredibly well-guarded.

Simone Pepe is single

Apparently it’s not enough that Pepe has the habit of copying Palombo’s hairstyle, he also evidently has followed Palombo’s lead in the “maybe I’m single, maybe I’m not, but I won’t divulge this information anywhere online” routine.

Andrea Pirlo’s wife – Deborah Pirlo

As I’m writing this, Pirlo is questionable for even remaining on the World Cup squad due to an injury (be still my Pirlo-ista heart), but since pictures of his wife are easy to find I’m including her in the hopes that this act of solidarity speeds his recovery. Deborah is yet another non-model, and she’s been Mrs. Pirlo for quite awhile. They have at least two kids together, and – judging from the photos that are online – enjoy long walks through Milan’s shopping district and cavorting on the beach.

Antonio Di Natale’s wife – Ilenia Betti

Totò has been married to Ilenia Betti since 2002, and they have two kids. And Ilenia is another WAG who answered some of those “other half” questions. Ilenia’s on Facebook, her profile picture is (at the moment) a shot of her with Antonio, and for some reason I find that adorable.

Alberto Gilardino’s wife – Alice Bregoli

Gila has been with Alice since 2006, and they had a daughter together in early 2008. The pair finally decided to tie the knot in mid-2009. Not one to miss a chance at being in the limelight, in this particular wedding, the groom also wore white. Alice is the Italian representative in a new Umbro ad campaign featuring WAGs.

Vincenzo Iaquinta’s wife – Arianna Iaquinta

I can’t find any information about her online, so I think it’s safe to assume that Iaquinta’s wife, Arianna, is another one of those never-been-a-model-or-showgirl types. Thankfully, La Gazzetta did get her to pose for a truly horrible calendar of Italy’s WAGs after the last World Cup. (Seriously, every single photo in that calendar is awful. No one in it looks sexy. And in Italy, that takes some doing).

Giampaolo Pazzini’s fiancée – Silvia Slitti

While I was able to find Pazzini’s fiancée’s name – Silvia Slitti – fairly easily, I’m not able to find any more information about her. I’m gathering they’ve been together at least a couple years, however, as one of the photos below is evidently from a nightclub where Pazzini’s partying with his former Fiorentina teammate Mutu. But really, I’m sort of guessing you don’t care so much about how long they’ve been together as what the hell they’ve been doing for Giampaolo to have such a massive sweating issue going on.

Fabio Quagliarella’s fiancée – Alice

Quags is yet another member of the Azzurri squad whose fiancée is neither a model nor a showgirl. Alice (couldn’t find a last name anywhere, but since she’s originally from Brazil perhaps she doesn’t have one) enjoys shopping with her man in Milan (at least according to this little video, which I’m sure wasn’t at all annoying to the couple).

Last edited by drivemein; 10-06-2010 at 12:13 PM..
Old 10-06-2010, 12:14 PM   #28
drivemein
first team
-

drivemein is just really nicedrivemein is just really nicedrivemein is just really nicedrivemein is just really nice

Top 11 of Oranje : WAGs
-netherlands.worldcupblog.org-

11. Bouchra van Persie

Unconditionally supportive to Robin, also during the alleged rape-case. The couple have two children: Shaqueel and Dina Layla.

10. Sabia Boulahrouz

Hit the headline during the EC 2008 when their daughter Anissa died briefly after being born. The whole nation mourned with Sabia and Khalid. A short wile back, the couple welcomed their daughter Amaya.

9. Andrea van Bommel – Van Marwijk

Mark is smart. At Fortuna, when he was a youngster, he decided to have a go with coach Van Marwijk’s daughter Andrea. Always a starting position, Mark will have thought. And now Bert is team manager of Oranje, and who do we see in midfield?? Right!

8. Angela van Hulten

The blonde beauty was married for years to Patrick Kluivert, but it ended in divorce. They have three sons together. Kluivert is happy with Rosanna Lima, nowadays.

7. Quinty Trustfull

Former Oranje and Feyenoord midfielder Orlando Trustfull’s wife, but more famous than him. Presented numerous tv-shows and the current anchor of “Koffietijd” (Coffee-time).

6. Bartina Koeman

She met Ronald Koeman when she was 20 years old and married to him since 1985 (despite alleged affair of Koeman with page 3 girl). Bartina moved house 15 times in 24 years. They have three kids. Bartina is regularly in the news, not so much as WAG but as tv-personality.

5. Nada van Nie

Nada became famous as an actress in the movie Honneponnetje (in which she took her kit off and became a teenager wet dream instantly). Married Bryan Roy in Foggia. They have two children together. Nada is a tv presenter and writes for the magazine VROUW (Woman). Bryan and Nada divorced in 2008.

3. Truus van Hanegem

She was the quintessential football wife. The nation was shocked when Willem fell for the much younger Marianna. After their divorce, Truus was quickly forgotten by the nation.

2. Yolanthe Cabau van Kasbergen

Wesley Sneijder’s girlfriend. She was the girlfriend of singer Jan Smit before. Acted in tv soaps and worked as tv show anchor. Is seen as one of Holland’s most sexy women. Will marry Wes after the World Cup.

1. Sylvie van der Vaart

Sylvie Meis became famous as presenter of music channel TMF and FoxKids. In 2003, she’s voted most sexy woman of the country. She meets Raf van der Vaart in 2003. He doesn’t know her from tv and she doesn’t realize he is a famous football player. The have one son, Damian. Sylvie is hot in Germany as well. She was diagnosed with cancer and has successfully battled the disease in recent years.

Last edited by drivemein; 10-06-2010 at 12:46 PM..
Old 10-06-2010, 12:45 PM   #29
drivemein
first team
-

The sexy World Cup WAGs of Germany's stars
-www.bild.de-

1. The First Lady: Simone Ballack enjoying a refreshing dip in Florida. With Germany's injured captain, Michael Ballack, still on crutches, they are enjoying a break in Miami. They married on July 14, 2008, and have three children: Louis (8), Emilio (7) and Jordi (5).

2. Kathrin, the girlfriend of Manuel Neuer (24). The couple have been together since 2009. She lives in Munich where she appears in advertising campaigns.

3. Anna Maria Lagerblom (28) seen here on the left, is the girlfriend of Mesut Özil (21), and the sister of popstar Sarah Connor (right). She has been dating the footballer since 2008.

4. Monika Puchalski (24) is Lukas Podolski's biggest fan. She's been with the 25-year-old since 2003. They have two-year-old son Louis together.

5. Sarah Brandner, the girlfriend of Bastian Schweinsteiger (25). The 21-year-old model has been with her man for two years.

6. Grit Freiberg has been 28-year-old Tim Wiese's girlfriend for the last eight years. They have daughter Alina (3).

7. Grit Freiberg has been 28-year-old Tim Wiese's girlfriend for the last eight years. They have daughter Alina (3).

8. Alessia Walch, the girlfriend of Dennis Aogo (23). The 22-year-old has been with the Hamburg player for one year.

9. Jerome Boateng with his girlfriend Sherin Senler at Hamburg's end-of-season bash.

10. Tamara, the wife of Cacau (29). They married in June 2002 and have two children, Lidia (3) and Levi (turning two on June 10).

11. Arne Friedrich and his girlfriend Linn Rödenbeck.

12. Silvia Meichel is the girlfriend of Mario Gomez (24). She's 22 and they've been together six years.

13. Norina Kießling, the wife of Stefan Kießling (26). The 23-year-old married the Bayer Leverkusen striker in December 2008. They have one child. Tayler-Joel (2).

14. Miroslav Klose's wife Sylwia (32). They married in 2004 and have five-year-old twins Noah and Luan.

15. Jessica Farber (21), the girlfriend of Toni Kroos.

16. Claudia Schattenberg (25) is Philipp Lahm's belle. She works for Mercedes. She's been with the 26-year-old for two years and they will marry on July 14.

17. Katharina Theilmeier (20) has been together with Marko Marin (21) for two years.

18. Ulrike Stange (26) has been with 25-year-old Per Mertesacker since the summer of 2008.

19. Model Lisa Müller, married to Thomas Müller. The 20-year-olds married in December 2009.

20. Melanie Tiburtius (24) has been going out with Piotr Trochowski (26) for the last seven years.

Old 11-06-2010, 11:23 AM   #30
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Evra Minta Tiket Gratis untuk WAG's
Narayana Mahendra Prastya - Piala Dunia

Pretoria - Bek Prancis Patrice Evra membujuk federasi sepakbola Prancis memberikan tiket gratis ke Afrika Selatan bagi istri dan kekasih pemain. Keinginan Evra ini menimbulkan kecaman.

Sebelumnya pelatih Raymond Domenech mengeluarkan aturan bahwa para istri dan kekasih pemain, atau yang biasa disebut WAG's baru diizinkan datang bila Prancis mencapai babak perempatfinal.

Namun dalam perkembangan selanjutnya, Evra mencoba menegosiasikan peraturan tersebut. Bek Manchester United itu membujuk federasi sepakbola Prancis (FFF) untuk memberikan tiket gratis ke Afrika Selatan serta akomodasi bagi para WAG's itu selama empat hari, termasuk menyaksikan laga Les Bleus kontra Uruguay yang digelar pada Sabtu (12/6/2010) dinihari WIB.

Namun wakil presiden FFF Noel Le Graet mengindikasikan menolak permintaan tersebut. "Saya lebih cenderung memilih agar para WAG's itu dijauhkan dari kami. Memang dalam kehidupan normal siapa pun bakal merasa lebih baik ketika wanita yang dicintai ada di dekatnya. Tapi secara psikologis, hal itu (menjauhkan WAG's) lebih baik bagi psikologis pemain," ujarnya seperti dilansir dari Daily Mail.

Apa yang dilakukan Evra menimbulkan kecaman. Media online terbesar di Prancis, Le Post dalam tajuknya menuturkan, "FFF harus menyiapkan uang sebesar 240 ribu euro untuk perjalanan romantis dari para WAG's itu. Namun FFF juga memiliki tanggung jawab sosial."

"Uang tersebut lebih baik digunakan untuk membantu pengembangan klub junior, atau membeli kostum dan sepatu bagi anak-anak yang orangtuanya tidak mampu."

Prancis berangkat ke Piala Dunia dengan penuh tekanan, kritik, dan sorotan tajam. Request Evra ini bakal menambah beban bagi Les Bleus.

(nar/a2s)

Source: http://pialadunia.detiksport.com

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 13
aleeyswifta326, dulsun, febza, Genk's007, qfsddwrda9, rizluq, RyanRezha, The King, UdyMUFC, united7, unreal, word89vkodv